Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 2): My first reaction

Whoa, man! I loved this movie! It's out for less than 24 hours in The Netherlands, but I've already seen it twice! And that's just not enough for me! I want to see it every day! I can't wait until the DVD gets out, so I can watch it as much as I desire.
This movie made my childhood. Even though it came to an end when it was over...

I'm really happy with this movie! It's the best movie I've ever seen in my life. Right after it was over (around 3 am) I told my mother I wanted to see it again. So, when I woke up that morning I just couldn't wait to go to the cinema again. And I went, with my mom, to experience it once again.

I cried many times, I laughed many times, I cheered many times... It wasn't just a movie, it was a whole experience. An experience I'll never forget. This was just the best finale ever.

I'll do a complete review on the movie tomorrow, but I'm gonna dream about my favorite movie right now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment