Wednesday, July 6, 2011

J.K. Rowling

Let's not forget about J.K. Rowling, the woman who brought it all to life. The queen reigning over us desperate muggles wanting to be wizards.
Am I the only one who can't imagine it all came from her head. Voldemort, the deathly hallows, Grindelwald, the family tree of the Black family... She just... Made it up. And I love her for being so modest! She's written the fastest and selling books of all time, is a billionaire now, but she's still so down to earth. She's a wonderful person and I'm not saying this because I'm a fan, for once I'm speaking the truth.
I know she's written Quidditch Trough The Ages, Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them and The Tales Of Beedle The Bard, I'm still looking forward to new books, even though I don't know whether they're coming or not. She's earned enough money so she doesn't have to. But she would make us fans so happy... She really would. I'd like to thank her for everything she already gave us though.

Thank you Jo, for making my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment