Friday, June 17, 2011

Books vs Movies

The movies are totally different from the books. I'm super addicted to the movies and I love them so much. But actually I really prefer the books. Because the whole (complicated) story has to be fit in 8 times 2,5 hours there is no space left for humor. That's sad, because I think that's Harry Potter's power...

What I like better about the books:
- You feel more related to the trio, as if you're one of their friends
- You sometimes find yourself giggling with nobody else around
- You're 100% sure it's the way J.K. Rowling wanted it
- You can always bring them with you, wherever you go

What I like better about the movies:
- They have Helena Bonham Carter playing Bellatrix Lestrange
- You actually see the kids growing up
- The music is amazing! Hedwig's Theme really became the Harry Potter anthem, even for the books
- They're really realistic and kinda make you believe it's all true

So actually... It doesn't really matter. Harry Potter rules in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment