Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The final month of Harry Potter

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Lynn and I'm 16 years old. I'm excited yet sad about something... I've been a Harry Potter fan ever since I was 6 years old and next month I have to see it ending. No more books to look forward to, no more movies to see in the cinema... I just don't know how to handle it all.
From June 15 'til July 15 I'll be posting memories, reviews, my opinions and practically everything I have to say about Harry Potter and my feelings on the finale of this magical era.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
So... Who's excited for this movie? I definitely am! I saw the trailer in 3D when I went to Pirates of the Caribbean 4 last week and I literally screamed, haha. Of course I've read the book a billion times and know the whole story by heart, I'm still very excited for the movie.
Unfortunately... We still have to wait until July 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment