Saturday, June 25, 2011

My favorite witch: Bellatrix Lestrange

Ah, Bellatrix Lestrange. Who doesn't love her evil insanity? I adore her! Especially the movie Bellatrix, portayed by my very favorite actress Helena Bonham Carter.
Her looks make my smile every single time! I'm not much of a "dark side" supporter, but seriously, I'd join the death eaters just to spend some time with... Wait! I wanted to say, just to spend some time with Bellatrix, but no. Seriously. She'd probably torture me for fun. When I read the book I didn't really care that much about her, but when I saw the Azkaban breakout on screen and heard her crazy laughter, I totally fell in love with her character:

Who doesn't love that scene right? As a Bellatrix fan I'm not really looking forward to her death in Hallows 2. Even though it's Molly's revenge and she's a racist murdering evil bitch... I don't want her to die.
R.I.P Bellatrix Lestrange...

No comments:

Post a Comment