Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My movie top 7

Okay, I like all seven movies. They're my very favorite movies and I really really like them. All of them. But, even in this category I have my favorites... And less favorites.

My favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
I like this movie because it's the funniest one. They're all grown up in this one, Voldemort's back, Umbridge is terrorizing the school and Bellatrix Lestrange broke out of Azkaban, along with many other death eaters. It's really exciting, funny, scary and cool.

My second favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Oh, the ancient special affects are really cute but it doesn't make the movie look good. I don't care about that though, to me it's like nostalgia. This was my favorite movie when I was 7 years old, I watched it every single day. So whenever I see it now I get this warm feeling of nostalgia all over my body.

My third favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
This movie really was the turning point in the series. It's a pretty weird movie, compared to the others. Not in a bad way though, but it's a lot darker and scarier. I actually like that. And of course, the Triwizard Tournament made it even more exciting!

My fourth favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
It could have been my favorite movie, but this movie is too quiet to me. Deathly Hallows is my favorite story though and I adore this movie. I can't stop watching it and I even have it on my iPhone so I can watch it wherever I go. Still it's not my favorite. And yes, the cliffhanger has something to do with that.

My fifth favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
This was a pretty scary movie. I liked Dumbledore's memories, professor Slughorn and Bellatrix's evilness, but it's not my favorite movie at all. Don't get me wrong, I love this movie just as much as Dumbledore loves knitting patterns, but don't you agree with me when I say this was more like a romantic comedy than a fantasy movie?

My sixth favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Not my favorite as well. It was a good movie though. But it's just a less good sequel of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in my opinion. Professor Lockhart was cool though. But it's just too much of a children's movie. Chris Columbus is not a great director, sorry.

My least favorite HP movie, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Aww... I feel so bad calling this my least favorite Harry Potter movie. I love this movie! But I don't like this movie that much because of the time turner scene. It's a pretty long movie and I thought that part was cool when I saw it the first time, but the second time it was rather annoying and now I think it's just boring. The rest of the movie is great though, especially Buckbeak's flight! And this movie has the best music of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment