Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'M NOT A MUGGLE!

Okay, many people tell me... At least once a day... Harry Potter isn't real. Well, if you're one of them, shut up! It's real to me. You know why? No, I know you don't. That's because you're a muggle.

Luckily Potterheads understand what it's like. I know we're all experiencing the same. I know you've all been waiting for your Hogwarts acceptance letter ever since you were 11, I know you already know which house you'll be sorted in (I'm a Ravenclaw btw), I know you already know what your favorite and least subjects are... Yes, I know. We've all planned our lives in the wizarding world already, even though those muggles keep telling us it isn't real.

But muggles, we're not crazy. We know the Harry Potter books are fiction. But please. Just understand it's too painful and we crave the world of Harry Potter. We're deeply disappointed in the muggle world and need to escape it. We need to escape the awful truth. Sometimes we just want to forget all the trouble in our world and enter the wizarding world. It's real in our imagination. It is real to us. And it will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment