Saturday, July 2, 2011

I just realized it's really ending...

I know Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 will be out in less than 2 weeks, but today I saw a video today which made me realize it's really ending:
I mean... I'm so happy it's been there of course, but it kinda hurts. I grew up with these people, these movies, these sets... I can't quite imagine my life without these movies. I became close to so many characters, I became Bellatrix's partner in crime, Dumbledore's favorite student, Voldemort's right hand, Neville's remembrall...
Oh yeah, I know what you're thinking. The movies will stay, of course. But it's just the idea we won't get anything new anymore. Ever since I was six years old I've always been looking forward to new Harry Potter books and movies, was very excited for new movie trailers, closed my eyes to avoid spoilers and of course I had my own theories on the books and movies.
That definitely will be over. The books and DVDs will just be memories to me, beautiful memories though. They are, and will always be, my childhood memories which I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment