Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spoilers... Or rumors?

The last few weeks I've been reading many Hallows 2 "spoilers". I'll share them with you:

- The Prince's Tale is 10 minutes long
- In that scene you see Snape crying over Lily's dead body
- Leaving Hogwarts plays during the epilogue
- There's no sign of Draco Malfoy in the epilogue
- Voldemort doesn't scream when Bellatrix gets killed
- Molly kills Bellatrix with the Avada Kedavra curse
- Lavender Brown dies

Whether these are true, we don't know. I just hope Leaving Hogwarts will be playing during the epilogue. That would just make my life.

The only actual spoilers I have are only spoilers to the people who haven't read the book:

- Ron and Hermione kiss
- Harry dies and comes to life again
- Harry owns the Elder Wand
- Fred Weasley dies
- Molly Weasley kills Bellatrix Lestrange
- Snape dies
- Harry defeats Voldemort

No comments:

Post a Comment