Monday, July 11, 2011

What to expect from Hallows 2


I'm ready for the final battle. I couldn't sleep last night, I'm too excited! I'm going to a Harry Potter movie marathon tonight in one of Holland's biggest movie theaters. It will take 27 hours and will play... All 8 movies.
Meaning: I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 the day after tomorrow.

I really don't know what to expect. I'm certain of two things though: I'll cry a awful lot (like I did while reading the book) and I'll disappoint myself. That's because it's not only the final movie in the series, it's the final movie of my childhood and the final movie of the Harry Potter era. And I know I'm already overrating it. I'm already praying Leaving Hogwarts will be played during the epilogue, I'm already praying Snape WON'T say: "Look at me, you have your mother's eyes". We know he has his mother's eyes. We, the book readers. Don't make it easier to the lazy muggles who haven't read them!

No, I don't know what to expect. I just need to trust David Yates, which I don't, because he ruined too much already. No, just kidding. Only a few things. All directors did.

Well, I'm gonna take a nap now. I didn't close my eyes for one second last night, so I'm going to try to do that now. I don't want to fall asleep before Hallows 2 has even started.

No comments:

Post a Comment